Why is coaching vital for the modern organisation?
Need to make complex decisions in a fast-paced world of technology?
Executive performance coaching helps you respond quickly
In today’s fast-paced organisations, leaders and managers lack the time needed for proper reflection, clear judgement and quality thinking. Your teams are also increasingly challenged, as technology becomes more pervasive and decisions become more complex.
Is your organisation experiencing unusually high staff turnover, departures of senior key members or a dip in client satisfaction? You may have noticed some of the following
- Decreased quality and time devoted to face-to-face communication
- An erosion of interpersonal and crucial emotional intelligence (EQ) skills
- Increasing levels of disengagement at team, group or organisational levels
- Your teams struggling to build or sustain good quality relationships with customers or colleagues.
Any of these challenges will lead to poor performance and staff morale, leading to overall erosion of business outcomes.
This is where AH Business Psychology can help. We offer tailored executive performance coaching to suit your individual, team and organisational needs, at a price that suits you.
AH Business Psychology assists organisations respond to the fast-changing and challenging environments at work and beyond. The services we provide to counter these changes are:
- Emerging leader assessment
- Career transition coaching
- Behavioural coaching
- Psychological consulting service
Executive performance coaching tailored for you
Our executive performance coaching services can be customised to suit your business or individual team members’ needs. The below table outlines our packages.
“Alan is the consultants’ consultant; he brings his extensive consulting and psychological expertise to help solve the most complex, challenging people and cultural issues within organisations.”
Senior Associate, International Consulting Firm
“During my time with you I have come to understand how parts of my childhood have been influencing my behaviour over the last 38-odd years. Your gentle guidance has helped me to not only understand this, but has also equipped me with the knowledge and the tools to appropriately deal with any recurring situations I may find myself in. My time with you has changed my life: it has lifted a heavy weight that I have been unwittingly burdened with for many years. None of this would have occurred without your assistance.”
Project Manager, Federal Government Agency
“Alan Hudson has worked with me and members of my team in a number of areas, including Behavioural Analysis training, leadership behaviour and coaching. I have always valued Alan’s thoughtful and insightful contributions, his honesty and the value he has been able to provide to me as a leader and to members of my team.”
National Partner, Forensics Consulting, ‘Big Four’ Consulting Firm
The difference between business coaches and AH Business Psychology’s approach
Many organisations choose to work with a business coach or a large agency offering end-to-end HR services. The main difference between these generalised providers and a psychology-based business trainer is the lack of control over which consultant or specialist works with you and your team. By engaging Alan from AH Business Psychology, you know you are getting a trusted advisor with the seasoned ‘grey hair’ experience who will deliver real-world outcomes for your business.
A bit about me
BSc (Hons) Psych (Oxford), Dip HE (Oxford), MA (Psych)
I’m the founder of AH Business Psychology, a behavioural science-based consultancy specialising in people behaviour, strategy and performance. I am an organisational psychologist and have practiced as a management consultant, business psychologist and management facilitator for more than 30 years. I am a highly sought-after speaker, facilitator and management educator.
Benefit from Alan’s unique insights as a seasoned business psychologist, coach and master trainer in reading people and in emotional skills and competencies. Alan’s recent successful coaching interventions include:
- Assisting a number of senior Defence project/Governance Directors to develop new skills and techniques to help them respond effectively to substantial and wide-ranging structural changes; make significant career/life decisions (including critical career and life transition/retirement decisions).
- Coaching an Acting Principal Lawyer working in a federal agency to obtain a new role including promotion to Deputy Legal counsel in another government agency.
- Leadership and communication/assertiveness skills coaching for a middle-level scientist to assist her to manage her team’s output of work, as well as to meet other challenges.
- Coaching individuals in the Risk and Compliance team for a small government authority, to help them make successful career management choices in the face of structural reform.