Does your role involve interviewing or assessing others’ reactions?
Develop critical skills to better ‘read’ people
Reliable behavioural analysis skills are crucial for professionals whose jobs involve interviews, interrogations, information collection and the assessment of reactions from others.
These seminars and workshops are designed to build and strengthen reliable behavioural analysis skills for people whose work involves:
- Deception detection and behavioural analysis
- Investigative questioning
- Emotional skills
- Reading people
From sales and marketing, workplace investigations and recruitment, to fraud investigations, security assessments and legal services, we help functional specialists develop and improve behavioural analysis skills through a series of science-based seminars and workshops. These include:
- Improve ‘people reading’ through the psychology of emotions (including deception detection skills)
- Improving customer relationships
Deception detection training through science-based seminars
Our workshops, seminars and presentation services can be customised to suit your business or individual team members’ needs. The below table outlines our packages.
“This skill-set is now becoming the cornerstone of modern business. The ability to be more emotionally aware of the people we deal with, both professionally and personally, and to truly be able to understand their needs, will be the edge to forming long-term productive relationships.”
Science-based Seminar Delegate
“The success of any seminar owes a great deal to the calibre of the speakers and presenters. I have been told that the audience response was very positive [to your session].”
David Bell, CEO, Actuaries Institute
The difference between business coaches and AH Business Psychology’s approach
Many organisations choose to work with a business coach or a large agency offering end-to-end HR services. The main difference between these generalised providers and a psychology-based business trainer is the lack of control over which consultant or specialist works with you and your team. By engaging Alan from AH Business Psychology, you know you are getting a trusted advisor with the seasoned ‘grey hair’ experience who will deliver real-world outcomes for your business.
A bit about me
BSc (Hons) Psych (Oxford), Dip HE (Oxford), MA (Psych)
I’m the founder of AH Business Psychology, a behavioural science-based consultancy specialising in people behaviour, strategy and performance. I am an organisational psychologist and have practiced as a management consultant, business psychologist and management facilitator for more than 30 years. I am a highly sought-after speaker, facilitator and management educator.
Benefit from Alan’s unique insights as a seasoned business psychologist, coach and master trainer in reading people and in emotional skills and competencies. Alan’s recent successful science-based seminars include:
- Improving interviewing techniques for a federal Government team of security analysts. This required intensive observational skills training to help them better detect deceptive behavioural patterns.
- Delivering a tailored program in Credibility and Truthfulness Assessment for a group of private sector forensics investigators who wanted to gain a competitive advantage in the tender process and to also further develop their behavioural skills when working in fraud investigations.
- Designing and delivering a program in Investigative Behavioural Skills commissioned by the CEO of a leading infrastructure security services firm to improve senior sales and territory managers’ ‘people reading’ skills in both the business development and the recruitment contexts.